Friday, November 7, 2014

Goat Keeping and Cheese Making with Kristin on Saturday, Nov. 8th



Event Lead: Kristin Gibbs

Time: 2-4:30 pm

Please come join me as a make mozzarella cheese from my goats milk and learn how easy it is to do in your own home. I will have other types of cheeses to try and maybe even some ice cream. After come on a tour of the property and meet my goats and other animals and I can answer any homesteading, animal husbandry questions that you may have. 

Please bring $4 for 4 ounces of mozzarella to bring home with you along with an ingredients list and recipe. I have limited space in my home so if this class fills up I will host another soon after. 

Please bring farm suitable footwear and layer for colder weather. I will do everything else.

RSVP to ecogibbs@hotmail.com

# of people: 8

No comments:

Post a Comment